WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Scope and Purpose:
- Site support and maintenance of Banknote Destruction Systems, Banknote Processing Machines and other auxiliary equipment.
- Ensure high service quality; build up a strong link to customer's operational staff based on technical excellence and reliability.
- Site support including monitoring, maintaining and responding in timely manner to service
- issues and requests in customer’s site.
- Preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the systems.
- Routine maintenance, checks and fine tuning of the systems as required.
- Timely escalation of the risks and issues found at site as per the escalation procedure.
- Ensure telephone support, as required, to resolve the issues.
- Other duties as required and instructed by the team leader.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
Job Type: Full time – 40 hrs./wk.
- Engineering degree or similar education
- 3 to 5 years of experience in field service of high tech electromechanical and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of engineering drawings and specifications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in teams with flexibility
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Your application Must be submitted ONLY via email@example.com , and the email subject must say– "Filed service Engineer " and "your Name."
On the email body, you should mention the following :-
1. Your Name
2. Telephone number
3. Years of experience
4. Current Employer and position
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. The application must be submitted before and/or on November 12 , 2021, 5:00 PM Ethiopian local time.