|Location||Jimma, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Key components of the position also include regional advocacy and networking, strategic thematic area planning, developing and strengthening partnerships and mainstreaming of child centred community development
- Ensure the mainstreaming of CP, Disability and Inclusion in the program area.
- Ensure gender equality and the rights of girls.
- Provide timely coordination and guidance in the delivery of SRHR programs
- Provide support into the project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; assess the outputs and outcomes of program interventions and activities in the program area.
- Prepare and develop in consultation with appropriate stakeholders annual work plans and project plans.
- Under the Country Lead leadership contribute to the development of concept notes and proposals.
- Ensure M&E and learning in close collaboration with the M&E team.
- Ensure quality and timely reporting and documenting of project activities including preparation of quarterly/yearly program progress reports
- SRHR officer will actively promote gender transformative approach to SRHR.
- Responsible for project design, overseeing implementation and monitoring while ensuring quality program delivery of the overall sexual and reproductive health rights in respective program area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Social work, and other related field at least 5 years relevant experience of which at least two years’ experience with International NGOs.
- Training in gender equality and/or SRHR Knowledge of the sexual and reproductive health rights, gender equality, girls rights and their relevance in Child Protection. Knowledge of project cycle management and child centred community development programming
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to community development
The closing date for the application in June 30.2021. Qualified candidates should submit the application form found with this link http://ethiojobs.net/docs/Plan_Int_Application_Form.docx through www.Ethiojobs.net
This position is only open to Ethiopian Nationals, who must be eligible to live and work in Ethiopia.
More information about Plan International can be found on http://plan-international.org
References will be taken and background and anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Child Protection Policy. Plan operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experience required.
As an international child centered community development organization, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realization of children's rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we as an organization, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.