|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Yemsrach Abera and family general trading PLC is a leading food processing company with popular brand name TAPU Prepare Foods since 2000 E/C. Our company is work on the best cultural foods processing & packing and distribute for local and international market. Our products include Injera, Difo dabo, packed doro wot, minchet abeshe be-keye and be alecha, miser wot catering and other Baltena products. We would like to invite qualified applicants in the following vacant positions. Only qualified candidates will be communicated.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
Education & Experience
- BA Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management, sales or related field
- For degree 2 years and Diploma 4 years working experience
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified applicants fulfilling the above criteria can submit an application/ covering letter including CV and copy of relevant supporting documentation to the address below
Women applicants are highly encouraged.
Addres :- Around wosen grocery near AYU Specialized clinic. Human Resource Management Department Office
Note: Use "Shop Manager" as the subject line of your email!