|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Contract |
Required number: 15
Duty station: Addis Ababa
Employment Status: Contract
Expected Start Date: Immediately after concluding the contract agreement.
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings or deployment calls as required
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for telecommunications installations
- Work directly with site acquisition manager and/or other site acquisition and construction personnel to provide site acquisition expertise in all aspects of project.
- Quality control, data entry and tracking of site candidate packages, tower lease and amendments and other site acquisition documentation.
- Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments.
- Coordinate, order and track title, surveys, environmental reports, structural analysis, regulatory reports, lease exhibits and construction plans and drawings as required.
- Responsible for coordination with site owner, government, check the site permission application document.
- Finalize the site acquisition and make sure reach the target.
- Interface with the customer & subcontractor
- BSC degree in engineering, computer science, information technology and related fields.
- At least 2 years MW planning experience.
- Good knowledge in Microwave Planning principle.
- Familiar with Microwave Planning tools such as IQ-LINK, Pathloss.
- In-depth knowledge experience of Microwave product Technologies.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential.
- Experience in telecom industry is priority.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/71
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE.