|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 15, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Addressing all Procurement activities on the specific category assigned including, Local sourcing, evaluating, appointing, offer negotiation, market surveying, follow up demand forecasting, ordering, reordering, setting up ordering points, Reporting on statuses on agreed frequency is a must with accurate records and data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experienced in managing purchase orders
- Knowledge of the inventory control process
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Ability to manage and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Maintained records of purchases and sales.
- Coordinated with suppliers to ensure that goods are delivered on-time.
- Inspected goods for any defects and missing parts.
- Processed purchasing requests and maintained purchasing logs.
- Contacted suppliers to obtain price quotes and performed negotiations.
- Ensured that all purchase operations were performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Followed-up on delivery schedules, payment delays, and invoice queries.
Required - One Person
Working Place/ Location
- Sebeta, Factory Site (Dormitory Available)
- In Purchasing, Supplier Evaluation, Supply Chain Management, and Invoicing.
- Microsoft office.
- SAP and ERP System.