Social Media Evaluator
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Social Media Evaluation Project for Amharic Speakers in Ethiopia
Improve the quality and credibility of information shared on social media.
We are looking for Social Media Evaluators who will review and evaluate posts shared on social media to determine the quality and improve the credibility of information shared on major social media platforms.
Benefits of this Project!
- 20 hours of work consistently available each week
- Flexible work schedule - pick which days you work across the 7-day week
- Ongoing project - this project is expected to continue for the foreseeable future
- 20 hours per week
- Computer and good internet connection
- Native/Bilingual in both written and spoken English
- Internet Research Skills
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Amharic (Ethiopia) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!