|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 28, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Stand for Integrated Development Ethiopia (SID-Ethiopia) is an independent, impartial and neutral NGO working to improve the well-being of vulnerable and marginalized children, youths, women and adults. SID-Ethiopia is currently implementing the urban destitute support project in Harar, Dire Dawa and Addis Ababa.
We are looking for qualified candidates in the following positions for the Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa Projects.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Access beneficiaries on a multidimensional level to determine the most effective way to work towards positive change
- Implement a treatment plan that will empower beneficiaries to overcome, recover from, or adjust to their situation.
- Conduct a case management file for every beneficiary and assess their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinating and implementing support packages to help beneficiaries cope in difficult times and overcome dependencies
- Provide life skill training and psycho social support to beneficiaries
- Monitor and evaluate beneficiaries progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions
- Maintain accurate records and report on beneficiaries status
- BA or MA Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Economics and other relevant fields
- Proven experience as a social worker.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working on rehabilitation centers and has knowledge on the process of rehabilitation to reintegration of Homeless Women, Children and Adults.
- Minimum of 3 years for BA and 2 years for MA, relevant working experience, preferably at NGO.
All interested applicants must mention the place of work that they are applying for.
All interested applicants must submit their latest CV with supporting documents; original with non returnable copy to SID Ethiopia Head office, Addis Ababa Yeka Sub City Woreda 09 located around Sahlite Mariam Square Next to Ministry of Mines, Seble Building 1st floor in person; or submit online to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days of this announcement.