|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Education / Teaching
|Job Type|| Full-time |
To kick start the program, MoTI is seeking to hire a Consultant who shall be responsible for delivering a comprehensive package of professional service involving the sourcing, shortlisting, screening, selection and soft-skills training of young professionals – following on the specific instructional approaches composed in the detailed ToR1 and further availed by MoTI from time-to-time.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in development studies, economics, business administration, management, or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 8 years of experience in the organization, facilitation and provision of training programs – preferably focusing on institutional capacity development programs;
- Experience in designing programs, collating learning materials and planning activities on the strengthening of interpersonal skills and working relationships in institutional settings;
- Demonstrable track-record of success in programs design, performance management, learning systems and monitoring and evaluation;
- High facilitative and collaborative organizational and leadership style;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong personal values including integrity, honesty and desire to be of service;
Interested candidates can submit their CV with a cover letter on [email protected]
[email protected] before 7th of October, 2020. All application email subject should have the following title “TIYP_Recruitment_<First Name>”. For further information, you can call us on
+251 115 527 676.
Detailed ToR can be requested on [email protected] or +251 115 527 676.