Spare Part Purchaser
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 10, 2021|
|Category|| Procurement |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company KIBISH CONSTRUCTION is a progressing first class General Contractor (GC-1) chartered in Ethiopia to provide services in civil work projects, mainly road construction and maintenance, building construction, infrastructure, airfield construction, electromechanical works etc.
We would like to invite competent applicants who can fulfill the below listed qualifications to apply for the following positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase goods, materials components or services in line with specified quality and delivery time.
- Compare and evaluate vendor’s quotation and prepare the purchase order.
- Negotiate with vendors about pricing and delivery time.
- Expediting and follow-up the purchase orders to ensure the goods are received on time.
- Inspect purchased materials up on receiving at the vendor premises.
- Conducting material research on potential products.
- Maintain accurate records for all purchased items for further analysis.
- Conduct all procurement process comply with the company procurement manual and procedure.
- Prepare regular reports on purchases.
- Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies mgt or another pertinent degree.·
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in purchasing and customer service in the construction sector is advantageous.·
- Must have strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Office and ability to adapt to internal ERP systems.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Must be analytically natured and detail oriented.
- Above average written and oral communication skills with strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers and customers. Ability to offer professional and expeditious assistance in high-pressure emergency situations.
- Requires strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Physical and medical standards for this position must be met by the incumbent passing a physical examination by a company approved physician.
Dominant Physical Requirements & Essential Job Functions:
- This position requires the incumbent to be mobile to attend various meetings, assist customers and meet with individuals on the production floor.
- The incumbent must be able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as customers and vendors.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential job function.
- Must be willing and able to travel to customer sites as necessary.
Interested applicants are required to submit their CV, application letter, and non-returnable copies of their credentials within 5 days from the first day of this announcement in person or through e-mail.
Address : Meskel flower behind Adotina Hotel near to Miracle Hotel
Tel: 011- 470-1954/0902-570561
Note: Use "Spare Part Purchaser" as the subject line of your email!