|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
|Category|| NGO |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Place of Work: Mersa AP
Contract Duration: 2 years
- Undertake and facilitate child monitoring data gathering, CUP taking and Christmas card management on the assigned KA and collaborate with volunteers and partners. Besides, make child monitoring data quality check before it is encoded in to the system, closely work with translators on timely delivery
- Take part with AP CPP and CESP Officers in implementing activities in relation to empowering child rights committee, school clubs, child parliaments and other child based clubs to ensure that children are mentally developed and acquire necessary skills
- Handle sponsorship 2.0 production ( CGV, YUV, YUP, YIV, YAP, CSMV, CPA, CGV, etc.) in working closely with TP officers, volunteers, partners, and deliver the products as per the plan to enhance boys and girls engagement in the program
- Handle and make sure the proper implementation of GNs, BBB, community gifts money and work with AP staffs for the timely delivery of quality reports to NO, SO and sponsors accordingly. Besides, ensure timely processing and delivery of correspondences( IL, SL, EL, queries) as per the SOI standar
- Handle new RC growth/replacement /hold reactivation and maintain the AP planned RC by gathering RC data information in collaboration with staffs, volunteers and partners and closely work with system specialist and officers for its timely delivery. Besides, support the CHOSEN event and TFE implementation
- Engage and mobilize community, volunteers and partners to create better sponsorship understandings and handle all sponsorship communications task in assigned KA
- Closely work with system and data management specialist to ensure that each child file is with complete documents as per sponsorship standard
- Undertakes other assignments given by the AP Manager relevant to the role and the AP
Required Education And Work Experiences
- A minimum of two years’ in relevant field and NGOs experience is preferred
- BA/BSc Degree in Social sciences, Development Studies and related fields.
- Communication skills, picture taking, videography and ICT skill