|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Human Resource / HR |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Primary role of the Senior HR Business Partner is to present all HR Business solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within those accounts. The Senior Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. This is a largely independent role for prescribing HR business solutions for clients with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on HR Business Solutions. He /She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines for own clients as well as overseeing the Associate and HR Business Partner Projects.
In addition, Sr.HR Business partner will be responsible for Managing the Recruitment, Referral and Longlisting Project. The Sr.HR Business Partner will involve in Screening of CV/Resume, longlisting of candidates and Interview of Candidates. He/She will be directly communicating with the Client and Reporting the progress of the Recruitment Process. In addition, the position holder will be responsible for tracking the progress of Recruitment projects of HR Business Partner and HR Associate.
Client Relationship Management
- Supervise, Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships and implement and manage the solutions process for a client from inception to completion.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to follow up on client projects.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or customized solutions.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Draft SLA for HR business contracts and agreements
- Designs account strategy and business development for new and existing accounts.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s in your business line.
Manage Recruitment Project
- Manage Recruitment and Referral Projects for Clients including Client Contact (Key Clients: through HR Business Service and Consultant, Director)
- Screening Resume/CV's, Shortlisting and conduct interviews for the designated Client.
- Assessing the candidates Knowledge, skills and experience and updating on the Database.
- Building relationship with Candidates and provided consultation regarding career development.
- Sourcing potential candidate from various channels (Back Office, LinkedIn and Headhunting).
- Updating the Referral Database for candidate.
- Ensure and assist HR Business Associate on Candidate Reference Check and update on the Reference Tracker.
Client and Candidate Management
- Follow up with the Client and candidates on the progress of the Recruitment Program.
- Providing Report to the Client and weekly report to the HR Service Delivery Partner on the progress of Recruitment Projects.
- Follow up on the collection and payment of the Recruitment projects.
- Scheduling and Meeting with Clients and providing information on the Recruitment and Referral Services.
- Coordinate Interview session in the Office for Clients.
- Participating in various event and Networking events.
- Oversee the Recruitment progress of HR Business Partner and HR Business Associate.
- Mentor and Coach Management Trainee and HR Associate.
- Assisting the HR Associate on their recruitment projects.
- Providing support to Colleague in linking with candidates.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, International Management, Engineering or Finance (no specific field required)
- Min. 5 years’ experience in recruitment, or any HR related activity; ideally experience in longlisting and interviewing candidates and having experience in corporate recruitment
- High interest in HR issues, online recruitment, new recruitment trends, and client satisfaction.
- Experience Managing Staff
- Very good communication skills in English and Amharic
- Fast thinker, delivering on time and thinks ahead to support client best
- Proven track record of customer or client management preferably in the service industry
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills.