|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Consultancy |
|Job Type|| Contract |
In order to harvest the results achieved through its investments and support provided to CSOs and other stakeholders, document learnings key to programming on gender transformation. young people. citizen- State engagement, and Covid-19 response; strengthen evidence-based policy advocacy; and develop inputs pertinent to the establishment of robust community of practice, CSSP2 is seeking to engage the services of consultants who will develop learning briefs on the aforementioned thematic areas.
The purpose and scope of this RFP and supporting documents is to explain in further detail the requirements of the British Council and the process for submitting a proposal in response to this RFP ('Proposal").
For more information about the ToR use the link below to get full documents
Selection Procedure and Requirements
- The selection of consulting firms/service providers will be based on the following criteria.
Relevant qualification and experience and technical proposal. This will account for 70% of the assessment score. Service providers/consulting firms shall fulfill the following competency , knowledge and skills requirements.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree in human rights, governance, development, gender studies, development and social inclusion, or other related social sciences is required.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the thematic area being applied for particular emphasis on the context of civil society and citizen-state engagement in Ethiopia is essential.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in producing communication materials, learning briefs, policy briefs or other related materials
- Proven track record in designing and conducting analysis that utilize gendered and participatory research methods
- Ability to conceptualize and analyze problems and to identify key issues and underlying action oriented recommendation
- Fluency in English and at least one local language
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English
- Applicants are encouraged to submit sample materials of previous learning documents they’ve developed.
Interested consulting firms/ service providers should submit the requirements mentioned under Section 4 above before XX (thinking of 7 days application window) July 2021 in a sealed envelope to CSSP2 Office located at Bole, Addis Ababa next to Bole mini | 6th floor on the SEVITA Building during working hours.
Due to Covid-19, interested applicants may also submit their applications to the following email address: Mussie.Dessalegn@britishcouncil.org.
For more information: contact CSSP2 Office: Telephone: +251(0)116153411