|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Under the supervision of the Finance Manager oversee the Statutory Accounting roles & responsibilities of the Entity (financial accounting, Financial Statement Preparation, Journal Entry Review, Key Accounts Reconciliation, Oversight of annual Statutory Audit, etc). The position will involve working with other finance functions such as Local Business Services and Internal Controls.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Controls and monitors the operation of the enterprise's accounts; the maintenance of proper books of accounts, taxation and balance sheet positions
- Prepare Financial Statements and be key point of contact with external auditors
- Assist Finance Director with requests from shareholders (year end and mid year review update)
- Monitor and review manual journals for all departments to provide comfort for accuracy of information
- Perform reviews of financial information and work with IT department for improvements in Navision system
- Oversee and monitor compliance with key accounts reconciliation
- University Degree, Accountancy Qualification Preferred
- 3 or 4 + years Associate level experience in an accounting based role, with an entity which reports on IFRS basis.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment: open minded, patient, multitasker with a hands on approach and excellent communication / interpersonal skills
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae only through email address email@example.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Application email subject shall state the position title Failure to comply with the guideline may lead to immediate rejection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.