|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Records, checks, reconcile, monitors, verify and reports inventory transaction in every segment of the warehouse
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verifies all materials received are recorded on NAV accurately
- Monitors the daily updating in NAV of Transfer order for all locations for raw materials & Finished Goods
- Monitors the daily updating in NAV of Purchase order, goods receiving, goods issuing & return for raw materials, finished goods & spare part.
- Manages financial control, prepare and analyze financial reports regarding inventory.
- Gives weekly confirmation on damage Finished product, shortage of RM & FG and updating into NAV
- Assists the main office finance activity by providing reliable information.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as situations dictate
- BA degree in Procurement and Supply Management, Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Administration or Accounting.
- 1 year of experience in Stock Controlling activity preferably in FMCG industry
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent numeracy skills - Essential
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office) - Desirable
- Knowledge of the industry - Desirable
- Attention to detail -Essential
- Ability to work flexibly - Essential
- Team player - Essential
- Strong prioritization skills, ability to manage own workload - Essential
- Self-motivated - Essential
- Prepared to learn new skills –Essential
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. NAV)
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their application letter and updated CV (without any supporting documents at this stage) via firstname.lastname@example.org and/or www.ethiojobs.net
- Please mention "Stock Controller" in the subject line of your email, candidates who do not follow the application instruction will not be considered.
- Due to the large volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Female Applicants are highly encouraged
N.B. Candidates are encouraged to only apply online.