|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 30, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Ethiopian Diabetes Association was established on January 23, 1984 G.C (1976E.C) for the purpose of providing a forum to diabetes patients and provision of information and treatment for all affected by diabetes. It is the first patient based association in Ethiopia.
- Receives approved purchase requisitions, collects pro forma invoices, draws money or cheque and purchase items,
- Update inventories and fixed assets Register, and Controls bin cards and stock cards balance
- Organizes the materials in the store according to the proper storage conditions, Maintains the store area in a safe, neat and orderly manner all the times
- Prepare periodic inventory reports
- Report organization Tax obligations to the concerned Authority
- Collects documents from bank, custom office, post office, etc. other duties
Employment Category: 1year Contract and renewable based on performance
Education: BA Degree from recognized higher education in Accounting, or Supply Chain Management
Experience Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience as Accountant/Storekeeper or related position.
Additional Training and Skills:
- Computer Training Certificate
- Knowledge of procurement, warehousing, and financial rules and regulations,
Behavioral Competencies/ Personal attributes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work well under pressure, Strong team player
- Fair knowledge of spoken and written English and Amharic
If you are interested and fulfill the above requirements drop Your Application letter, CV, and supporting documents Before the Deadline: July 7, 2021, to email@example.com or in-person at EDA Addis Ababa office, Bole Behind Skylight hotel from Monday to Friday during working hours.
For Further information call for by Tell: +251-116-182160