|Location||Bishoftu/Debreziet, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 25, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Company profile: Ahadukes Food Product S.C. is a manufacturing company primarily engaged in food products, Biscuits and Pasta in Bishoftu town of Oromia state. It is a joint investment between Ahadu P.L.C & UK based Vasari investment Group. We hence, invite qualified applicants for Store keeper (2) vacant positions.
Role purpose general: To properly maintain, receive, and deliver raw materials upon approved of documents to realize smooth running of company production/operation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans and organizes raw materials’ warehouse overall operation.
- Receives incoming raw materials using receiving voucher and ensure they are in good conditions and their quantity and quality is according to purchase order and specification.
- Promptly reports damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Maintains bin card for each item and record the balance following every incoming and outgoing raw material amount.
- Identifies discrepancies between inventory records (Bin cards) and physical counts; take appropriate action to rectify discrepancies.
- Issues raw materials as per approved documents using issue voucher.
- Organize the proper storage of raw materials in the store; place raw materials in the warehouse per set standards and procedures
- Keeps store area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintains and keeps safe all store operation related documents; submit all used receipt and issue vouchers to Finance department.
- Closely follows up and supervise loading /unloading workers to ensure maintenance of safety and quality of raw materials.
- Prepares monthly report on the work done.
- Participates in periodic stock taking.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification: Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management/Management or related field of study.
- 2 years of experience as store keeper in Raw material and Finished goods warehouse documentation.
Technical Skills Required/ Required Competencies
- Knowledge of store management and inventory control principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of record keeping and record management
- Sensitive to discrepancies, detail oriented.
- Use office applications and spreadsheets for recording, simple analysis and evaluation.
- Detail oriented.
- Physically active and strong.
Interested applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter with non-returnable CV and supporting documents within 10 (Ten) consecutive working days from the date of this announcement in person to HR Department Admin assistant office or through-mail: or email@example.com
N.B. Please mention the title of the position you applied for the subject line of your email. Candidates who do not follow the instruction will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Addis Ababa, Ahadu Complex building 3rd floor near Gerji Mebrat Hail Tel: 011-6-293569,
Bishoftu, along the way to Ziqula road near Unlimited Packaging PLC Tel: 011-8-489750