|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company SBG industry PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill Store Keeper vacant position.
Under the supervision and control of the Store head, the Storekeeper is responsible for managing the warehousing, handling and record keeping of the stock items in store; supervising the activities of loading and unloading; maintaining warehouse inventory; storing, issuing raw materials, finished goods, fuel and lubricants, spare parts, stationery and general goods items; performing store activities including receiving, recording, storing and issuing general store inventory items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives factory raw material , spare parts, equipment’s other incoming materials to the store
- Ensures that the quality, quantity, weight of received of items are corresponding to relevant documents
- Checks the validity of material requisition form from user departments and prepare material issue voucher.
- Checks and ensures that raw materials are dispatched based on First in First out (FIFO method).
- Properly maintain the filling system of the storing and issuing documents.
- Properly register the damage in the loading and unloading activity and report in the way that the company can claim the damage
- Performs physical count and ascertain records of daily issued raw materials/spare parts after identifying/segregating them and reconcile the issue voucher record against physical count.
- Prepares periodic (weekly, monthly semi-annual and annual) reports of the store activities and submit to your immediate boss/Store Head/.
- Participates in the annual inventory taking activities and reconciliation of physical count with the stock record and bin card balances.
Required Education, Training & work experience: TVET 10+3 diploma in Management/ Accounting/ Supplies Management/ Materials Management and 2 years related work experience Or TVET 10+2 certificate in Accounting or in other relevant fields and 3 years related work experience, having a basic computer processing skill.
Required No. of vacant post:-1(One)
Individuals who are interested in applying for the above position may submit their CVs and other credentials in person to Bole Medhanialem, on the way to atlas road, beside ethio telecom branch office, Metti building 4th floor Office Telephone no. 0116670621/22 or 0118711999 through email address email@example.com. Within 7 working days from the date of announcement.