|Location||Debre Zeit / Bishoftu, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives factory raw material, spare parts, equipment’s other incoming materials to the store
- Ensures that the quality, quantity, weight of received of items are corresponding to relevant documents
- Checks the validity of material requisition form from user departments and prepare material issue voucher.
- Checks and ensures that raw materials are dispatched based on First in First out (FIFO method).
- Properly maintain the filling system of the storing and issuing documents.
- Properly register the damage in the loading and unloading activity and report in the way that the company can claim the damage
- Performs physical count and ascertain records of daily issued raw materials/spare parts after identifying/segregating them and reconcile the issue voucher record against physical count.
- Prepares periodic (weekly, monthly semi-annual and annual) reports of the store activities and submit to your immediate boss/Store Head/.
- Participates in the annual inventory taking activities and reconciliation of physical count with the stock record and bin card balances.
- Diploma /B.A. Degree in logistics and supply chain Management, management, business management, accounting or related business fields with a minimum 2 years’ direct experience in similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong learning culture and positive attitude
- Critical thinking, commitment to production
- Self-initiator with high degree of self-management
Interested applicants who can fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter with non-returnable CV and supporting documents within 14 (Ten) consecutive working days from the date of this announcement in person to HR Department office or through-mail: email@example.com
Please mention the title of the position you applied for the subject line of your email. Candidates who do not follow the instruction will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.