|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our organization REACH Ethiopia would like to recruit potential applicants for the position of Store Keeper with corresponding requirements stated here under
Responsible for all store operations activities including receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all store operation activities such as coordinating stock, documenting store transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory.
- Verify goods against purchase orders or GRN and count and inspect goods for damage or defects.
- Select proper storage areas and store articles in bins, shelves & floor.
- Issue supplies using proper records and requisitions.
- Maintain control of stock.
- Assist in reconciling work order quantities with inventory records.
- Perform weekly cycle counts, quarterly inventory, mid -year inventory, year-end inventory and physical inventory and prepare year-end inventory reports.
- Maintain storage areas, shelves in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Number of positions: 1
Contract term: Full time Position, 1-year fixed term contract
Store Keeper Requirements and Qualifications
- BA in business and related filed
- Ability to maintain accurate manual and computer records
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
Interested applicant should apply through the email below
Female applicants are highly treasured
Essential: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted