|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2020|
|Category|| Procurement |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Jalannera Coffee Export and Coffee Farm PLC (Tarara Coffee) is an Ethiopian company in the coffee roasting sector. Our company supplies roasted coffee to the local and export market. We have a wide range of clients in the hospitality industry as well as retail business. Our vision is to have a long-lasting impact on the value addition of coffee. We are striving to put Ethiopia on the map of coffee, not only in raw coffee sector, but also processed coffee.
Its current goal is to expand its market reach within Ethiopia by supplying high quality roasted coffee at affordable prices and increase its supply of roasted coffee to foreign markets. Therefore, we are looking for a competent individual possibly with passion for coffee to join our company and help realize our goals.
- Receives stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions aboard ship: Verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Responsible on Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments in the organization
- Responsible to Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Responsible to follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Responsible to develop forms to smooth and flexible the day to day activities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years and above experience in warehouse management or store management
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Organized, reliable and good communication skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Local Language fluently
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a team
- High motivation, initiative and adaptability