|Location||Wolkite /Gubre/, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
|Category|| Procurement |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Under supper vision of Spare Part Store Chief, He/she will perform all the spare part store movements on due time. Arrange spare parts in the shelves as per the optimist records, control the quality and quantity of newly arriving items and report to the immediate supervisor.
Main duties & responsibilities
Under strict supervision
- Perform the movements of spare parts in the store and record in the optimist in real-time.
- Participate in checking the quality and quantity of newly arrived items as per the procedure
- Report immediately to the store team leader L1/L2 when there is discrepancy or damage on the items received.
- Implement the weekly inventory with high attention and report the discrepancy with good justification.
- Keep cleanness of the work area, store, and spare parts
- Implement the given works according to the work schedule.
- Implement according to the procedures to do on the proper method of spare parts issue and inventory.
- Participate to perform the annual inventory as planned by finance and make sure to complete the job in a given time.
- Respect the implementation of work procedures of the section which are developed by the company.
- Perform any other related tasks as required ordered by immediate supervisor & concerned person of the company.
- Perform and implement all quality system procedures and make sure records are kept in the section.
- Respect a safe working environment by contributing to the implementation of Health and Safety policy, systems, and procedures
- Implement the use of safety devices according to the company policy.
- Under supervision make sure that all equipment, plant, and materials used are suitable for the task and are kept in good working condition; this includes the regular maintenance and servicing of equipment used base on the activities
- Take immediate and appropriate steps to investigate and rectify any risks to health and safety arising from the work activity and report to the concerned department.
- Capable to use CMMS system
- Competence skill in particular pack Office
- Have the ability to work under pressure when required
- Capability to anticipate the tasks performed
- Team player and communication skills
- Sound judgment
Expected Education and Experience
- Grade 10+5 to Grade 11&12: 3 to 4 years
- Bachelor degrees: 0 years experience
Qualified candidates should submit your application only through ethiojobs.net