|Location||Regions &, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 3, 2020|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia
at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
storekeeper is responsible for receiving, issuing and proper keeping of goods. He/She is also responsible for ensuring stock accuracy, proper stacking and housekeeping of the Warehouse.
- Ensure stock accuracy. Capturing all stock movements in the company system.
- Doing cycle counts as per the defined procedure.
- Manage market returns as per defined procedure,
- Apply defined receiving/issuing protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes,
- Ensuring the appropriate inventory is applied in the warehouse.
- Deliver routine reports OTIF.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proper documentation and record keeping
- Ensure proper stacking as per the defined stacking height for the company.
- Carry out other activities assigned by the line manager
- Bachelor Degree in Economics or Business administration
- Computer skills: (Windows, Word and Excel)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in FMCG and related factory, warehousing area is must
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures
interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement should send/submit their respective CV and cover letter within ten consecutive working days from the date of announcement by stating on the subject of their email the position that they are applying for
via Email Address: HR@ubethiopia.com
Submit in person: UB HQ office Bole tele Medhanealem behind Sabon Hotel.
United Beverages S.C is an equal opportunity employer where people develop their competency and behavior.