WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Set the minimum inventory level of all stocks
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work
- Controls the disbursement of supplies and material through directing the posting of inventory control cards or automated systems on the Computers.
- Inspects items as to quality and quantity against freight documents.
- Resolves discrepancies in requisitions, purchase orders, and delivery reports by contacting purchasers or requester.
- Stocks materials according to a prescribed inventory system
- Carry out periodic stock count and reconciliation
- Maintains catalogs of available stock items. Report and files complaints on unsatisfactory shipments.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 6 or more years of experience in stores and procurement role, preferably in manufacturing projects
Proven track record in a variety of store and procurement concepts and practices