|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 9, 2021|
|Category|| Retail |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Store manager(supermarket manager) will be responsible for direct management of all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation. Manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. You will implement a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing company strategies that increase sales targets achievement
Main Duties and Responsibility
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- excellent knowledge on merchandizing.
- Develop forecasted target-based objectives and business plans
- Meet company goals and Targets
- Manage budget and control payment, petty cash appropriately
- Ensure collection and deposit has been done in timely fashion.
- Monitor the stock and Sales on daily base in related to buffer stock and forecasted target.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Insuring sales portfolio expansion by close follow up of the market and competitor’s product.
- Increase our market share through different techniques such as availing and making it visible of our brands on the market.
- Other Assignment’s when assigned by the line manager.
Education and Experience
1. BA degree or above level, marketing/sales related education or professional background.
2. At least more than three year experience and commercial and sales operation, preferably in a FMCG context( As a supermarket Manager)
3. Good Communication Skill.
4. Good at Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements can submit their application and Curriculum vitae with Non returnable copies of academic diplomas and other testimonials by email email@example.com
Email Applicants must state the position on the subject of the email.