WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duty and Responsibility: -
- To receive the materials ordered by the purchase department and supplied by the vendors in a proper maintains as per the laid down procedure.
- To ensure the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors.
- To stock the materials received from vendors properly as to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc.
- To ensure proper stocking of materials by using appropriate method of care and preservation to avoid any damage and loss.
- To ensure a smooth issue of materials to the issue department.
- To ensure accurate accounting of the materials receiver and issued.
- To ensure a favorable working atmosphere is maintained for the personnel working in the store.
- To ensure proper safety measures are taken for the safety of the store building, materials in the store.
- To ensure that the store is always maintained up to date in all respects in a presentable condition.
- Maintain the store neat and tidy.
- Stock the materials in proper manner in the appropriate location code number wise and category wise.
- Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position.
- Prepare purchase order and submit for signature of manager and send to different suppliers.
- Receive the goods supplied by the supplier.
- During receipt of goods from the supplier they help store manager to check the quantity and quality and stock the materials in appropriate location.
- Enter the bills in the goods inward register and then pass on to the computer operator.
- They issue the materials to the user departments on receipt of indent.
- They check the indents for correctness in all respects. If found OK, they issue the materials. If they find any mistakes or discrepancies, they return the indent for rectification.
- BA degree or a minimum of a diploma or equivalent in Accounting, Management,
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV through :