|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2021|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Infinity Advanced Technology Solutions P.L.C. (IATS) is a leading medical equipment distributor and technical service provider in Ethiopia. Currently the company needs to hire a qualified personnel for the following vacancy:
Position: Strategic Accounts Sales Representative
The individual taking the role of Strategic Accounts Sales Representative will mainly be responsible for building solid relationships with strategic clients and establish a sustainable business for Inﬁnity Advanced Technology Solutions PLC as part of the long-term strategic goals.
The strategic sales representative will assess organizational performance, develop achievable goals, and implement processes that improve organizational effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. You should be familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
Build authentic relationships with named strategic accounts and develop a deep understanding of their unique business realities. Your focus will be on selling specific applications and technology.
To be successful as a strategic sales representative, you should have research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch strategy sales representative should be a strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Establishing a relationship with key technology C-level in different industries
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- MSC/BSC Degree in IT or business or related fields.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their motivation letter along with their non-returnable recent CV and credentials within 10 days of this announcement via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: - Please make sure you mention the vacancy title and attach application (motivation) letter, CV and educational credentials. Applications without these will not be considered.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.