|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Number of posts=3 (three)
- Structural design and report production with due consideration of relevant codes, concepts, and in-house standards
- Sketching details and following-up detail drafting
- Structural detailing and drawing of structural works – CAD and BIM included
- Structural cost calculation
- Structural supervision
- Supporting team in the accomplishment of project objectives and company objectives
- Applying different established and new engineering principles, codes, standards, and software manuals as deemed necessary
- Working closely with project leaders for the accomplishment of tasks
- This is paid internship with monthly pocket money.
Qualification and Profile:
- MSc. in Structural Engineering from a renowned university with zero to 2 years experience.
- Deep interest and commitment to learn and work on structural engineering tasks including structural design and detailing.
- Handy with use of computer and other IT
- Applicants who have finished their coursework and are left with their thesis are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English is desirable
- Knowledge of German language is desirable but not mandatory
- Applicants who have done their thesis on structures are encouraged to apply.
Important: Candidates that do not meet the above qualification and profile need not apply.
- Passion for quality in structural engineering service
- Personally disciplined and ethically oriented
- Objective focused and proactive
- Socially compassionate and responsive
- Respectful of oneself and others
- Innovative and creative
Means of Application:
1. Please apply online at www.ethiojobs.net.
Content of Application:
1. Application cover letter stating CGPA at end of M.Sc. studies, title of thesis, and title of post being in subject,
2. Resume or CV, and
3. Scanned copy of applicable education records which may include temporary degree
1. People not meeting the requirements need not apply.
2. Due to our receipt of significantly numerous employment applications, all applications are deemed non-returnable, relieving AEE from responsibility of responding to each application.
For further information please call +251 116 184 060, Monday to Friday, from 10:30 to 12:30, and from 14:30 to 16:30.
3. The deadline for application submission is on Tuesday, August 15, 2021, at 18:30.