|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 2, 2021|
|Category|| Education / Teaching |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
What is Beyond Dance Studio?
Beyond Dance Studio is the first of its kind in Ethiopia offering a wide range of kids to young adult dance classes from ballet, jazz, hip hop, technique and beyond. We as a company are committed to grow your dancers at an accelerated rate through dedication and discipline. Beyond Dance’s vision is to introduce the joy of dance to hundreds of children across Addis Ababa. As a start-up dance studio, we are seeking motivated and innovative individuals who are looking for diverse work experiences.
We are looking to hire a passionate and experienced kids summer camp coordinator that is trained in one or more disciplines to join our lively children's dance studio in the heart of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. As coordinator you will be responsible for organizing, leading and coordinating the overall summer camp activities and implementing the schedule.
We have one position available to coordinate kids' summer camp one month commitment from Mid July to Mid August to 3 - 10 years old 3 - 5 times a week half day in various activities.
If you have love and passion to work with children, we encourage you to apply. Proven experience and knowledge also dance related fields are strongly encouraged
Employment Type : Part-time/Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing the team activities such as Dance, Art and Crafts, Taekwondo and different games.
- Explaining the rules and regulations acting as a referee or umpire throughout the games
- Communicating with parents and providing updates where required and answering questions about the camp
- Checking on children with medical needs to ensure they have taken any required medication
- Providing guidance, motivation and support to all camp visitors
- Leading activities such as Art and Crafts , demonstrating various techniques and encouraging children to come up with their own.
Note: this job description reflects the current situation. It does not preclude change or development that might be required in the future
- Excellent in Art and Crafts (mandatory)
- 2 years related experience (mandatory)
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in english and amharic both writing and speaking
- Have bachelor degree in related field are preferable
- High work ethic