|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|November 25, 2022
Edomias International Plc.is the Premier Human Resource solutions provider in Ethiopia serving clients for more than 15 years.
We invite qualified applicants for the position of Supervisor at one of our clients East Africa Bottling-Sebeta Project.
The Supervisor has the following Responsibilities
- Ensures that the work is being done properly and according to the plan.
- Assign employees to desired jobs and monitors them.
- Plan in advance to assign substitution of employees who will be absent due to various reasons.
- Keep and control the attendance of employees and report on timely basis.
- Manage different leaves of employees.
- Manage Contractual agreements of employees and send to Head Office at the earliest possible time
- Insure that the work place is safe and reports any accident and or incident occurs for further investigation and to protect its occurrence once again.
- Take disciplinary measures if employees commit unlawfully.
- Deliver induction training for new joiners and guide them to perform well.
- Check medical prescriptions, receipts and certificates and send to Head office for reimbursement.
- Represents Edomias in the Sebeta-Coca and in the Sebeta town as a whole.
- Arrange transportation for shift employees
Required: - 01(One)
- BA in Management, Economics, Accounting, SCM, Business Administration and related fields.
- 4 Year as a Factory Supervisor
- Good command of English and Fluent in local language (Oromipha)
- Computer literacy
- Living in Sebeta and its around is preferable