|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
HST Consulting is looking for experienced, energetic and committed Professionals for Supply Chain Manager, Positions for one of its esteemed clients operating in a brewery industry.
HST is a knowledge company that provides services to clients across various industries.
HST endeavors to support its clients in solving business growth, operational, people, financial, tax, governance, risk, learning and compliance challenges with locally relevant solutions. As local professional service firm, HST offers best practices that fully considers its clients’ unique firm level circumstances and the macro environment they are operating in.
HST is powered by highly qualified and best in class multi-disciplinary professionals in strategy; human capital, audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, technology, education, tax and outsourcing services. The firm professionals are supported by up-to-date knowledge and modern technology specifically tailored to the Ethiopian business environment to provide solutions to client’s issues that matters most.
The Supply Chain Manager is expected to drive a “Managing for Value” strategy across the supply chain for Spirit Brands in Ethiopia, in order to produce excellent customer service at optimal cost to standards that reflect world-class performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the establishment of a structured supply pipeline for spirits in the Ethiopian Market coordinated to deliver the company’s financial targets and performance promise, improving flexibility, providing solutions to improving service levels and identification of opportunities to maximize value whilst protecting our brands and corporate image.
- Working with Spirits Commercial Manager, generates both the strategy to improve the effectiveness of the supply chain and projects to deliver step changes in COGS, service and flexibility across the supply chain.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships both with internal and external and external stakeholders including reducing lead times, improving stock forecasting and management, and protecting quality of finished products in third party distributors warehouses.
- Engage, lead and develop people by releasing their potential. Develop ‘world class performance’ (for quality, safety, service and cost) and create opportunities for competitive advantage in Ethiopia. Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
- Evaluate the financial merit and implications of major business decisions and proposals.
- Recommend robust financial control including the identification of potential cost savings.
- Monitor internal and external factors influencing financial performance and advise senior management accordingly.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan.
Type of Employment: Contract with possibility of extension based on performance
HeadCount: 2 for Market Developer and 1 for the other positions
Qualification and Experience
- BA Degree preferably in science, engineering, supply chain, business studies or equivalent with minimum 10 years in supply chain or manufacturing experience essential in a senior role (prefer FMCG background).
- Excellent analytical IT and numerical skills to exploit benefits of MRP (Manugistics or Demand Solutions) software.
We only encourage applicants who fulfill the above qualification to send their application and relevant documents by e-mail directly to HST Executive and Professional Recruitment Specialist: email@example.com or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Office at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 2nd of July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage of evaluation.