|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to produce excellent results working under intense pressure and late and over the weekends
- Experience in sourcing and vendor management and relevant software’s.
- Good skill, good management on preparation of shipment documents with suppliers and following of item shipment, maintain expert level of product knowledge and application, specification, installation. etc..
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations team.
- Expert level knowledge in excel. -Deep Knowledge on Ethiopian Customs Regulations and Custom Clearance Process
- Accountable and Reliable - Skills on payment methods to vendors (LC/CAD/TT) & shipment incoterms (CIP, CPT, FOB, DDU, DDP)
Are you a Logistics and Supply chain Management professional with a degree in logistics supply chain management / Management and/or related educational background with 5 years' experience in related work .
Having MA in Logistics and supply chain management is a plus.
- Please Visit IE Network Solutions website. Please send your resume, academic qualification, certificates, and references with a cover letter in a single PDF file on our website to the link complied in a single file by clearly elaborating why you want to join IE Networks and how your profile fits this specific job role.