|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 14, 2022|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Hello! Welcome to Plaza Premium Group, we're people passionate about "Making Travel Better". We are a global company with team members from all walks of life, together we are #PPGFamily, together we are building a legacy. You don't need to be from this industry, you do need to be passionate.
Our promise to you:
- We will respect and value your background and perspectives
- We will work together with integrity
- We will share our incredible pride for job, company and industry
What we ask of you:
- Bring passion to all that you do
- Listen, move fast and think innovatively
- Speak up, have ideas and share them
- Believe in customer service, and treating every person with kindness
Join our family today.
Together, we'll make travel better.
To manage within the company’s policies and procedures to ensure guest experience satisfaction, profit maximization and cost effectiveness. Liaise with external parties to market and develop company’s business opportunity. Ensure the improvements and implementations of enhance services and operational policies. To provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence.
- Work closely with Regional General Manager to establish and ensure adherence to core work processes that drive business innovation, enhance brand differentiation and foster market development
- Lead and manage the regional team to ensure that the business unit operations and Company service standards are adhered to
- Oversee upcoming projects of operating new businesses to ensure successful delivery within the timeline and approved budget
- Focus on revenues growth, maximize financial performance and implement cost control measures effectively and continually
- Be responsible for improvements and/or implementation of new services and operational policies
- Take initiative to identify areas for improvement to enhance guest satisfaction and service quality
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the sales team in the assigned territories by defining the optimal way to increase sales through commercial actions and partnerships
- Structure and implement sales plans to optimize PPG’s revenue and presence in the market for key/strategic/national accounts, in close collaboration with head office and regional stakeholders.
- Improve focus and alignment of key distribution channels in the assigned territories with PPG distribution strategy.
- Formulate and implement B2B strategies with the sales team to maximize revenue from Collaborate with stakeholders in head office and region to develop short/medium term local sales incentives strategy for the assigned territories.
- Recommend the B2B sales strategy for assigned territories. Accountable for negotiating B2B agreements within assigned territories (including commissions, corporate contracts).
- Responsible for delivering targets and KPI for the sales team in the assigned territories.
- Monitor and provide feedback to stakeholders on competitor pricing and promotional activity within the assigned territories.
- Manage allocated expenditure budgets of the assigned territories to ensure maximum return of investment for every expense.
- Provide input to Digital and Marketing team to maximize PPG exposure and brand presence in assigned territories.
- Maintain high level relationships with key industry bodies, diplomatic missions, governments, airports within the assigned territories.
- Bachelor degree in hospitality or business administration related discipline
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in hospitality industry of which 10 years at senior management level; experience in F&B and lounge management is a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of international lounge business and sound financial management ability with excellent time management skills
- Sharp business acumen with a result-driven approach to business management
- Excellent analytical skills in guiding insight synthesis and identifying opportunities
- Strong managerial ability especially in coaching, team development, cross-team cooperation and project management
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Willing to travel