|Location||Bahir Dar, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 31, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Ref.No. T/HR/016 /20
Internal/External Vacancy Announcement /Re-Advertised/
Its head office located in Bahir Dar, TIRET Corporate was established as public owned endowment organization in 1995 G.C. As an investment institution it is contributing to the sustainable economic development and prosperity of Amhara region in particular and the country in general, through establishing profitable and competitive companies and using part of the profits for stimulating social development. Given the continued growth and future expansion of TIRET, the following opportunities exist.
The Organizational and system development Senior officer is accountable for HRM Directorate director and is responsible for developing organizational Structures, systems, Procedures of the Corporate and conducting human resource audit
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop organizational Structures systems and Procedures across the Corporate;
- Update and revise the organizational structure and systems in line with the corporate strategy;
- Conducting internal and external research and analysis to discover changing organizational needs and developing Organizational Diagnosis processes; Oversees OD processes according to organizational strategy and business plans by using different OD tools, models, and activities in the organization.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices.
- Establishing and building a culture within which teams and individuals can take responsibility for developing their own skills, performance and behavior
- Enabling teams and individuals to contribute to continuous improvement of business processes and performance by Providing relevant organizational learning and development opportunities
- Working collaboratively and collectively to achieve organizational aims and objectives now and in the future.
- Reviewing performance and delivering incentives in a fair and consistent manner
- Documenting individual performance to support compensation and career planning decisions
- Recognizing and rewarding strong individual and team performance and Linking performance to compensation and recognition
- Research job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Advises managers and employees on state and federal employment regulations, Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers, benefits and compensation policies, personnel procedures and classification programs.
- Prepares for human resource audit by researching materials; formulating a plan of action.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure.
- Completes human resource audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates human resource audit progress and findings by preparing reports; providing information in meetings.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides management reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing human resource audit information.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Manage employee welfare such sport festival employee reward and recognition program
- Negotiate collective agreements on behalf of employers or workers.
- Manage labor union agreement.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities given by the director
About the Candidate
- BA/MA/PhD in HRM, management, business management, business Administration, public administration, leadership, HRM operation, manpower planning, HR and organizational development, HRM and leadership, HRM Supervisor, HR administration, Personnel administration, personnel management
- 8 years for BA degree, 6 years for MA degree and 4 years for PhD degree Relevant work experience in System and Organizational Development.
Other Personal Attributes
- Having good system and organizational development experience, team work sprit, good ethical behaviour, good customer handling and serving approach skill, willingness to accept changes and implement it; no prior disciplinary records, better language skill, recommended or accepted for the position; accepting the given responsibility and being committed for overcoming responsibility; good previous performance history and working discipline;
|Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may submit non-returnable copy of their cover letter, CV, Educational Certificate, Job Experience and other relevant credentials in person or via e-mail within 7/seven/ consecutive working days from the date of announcement. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.|
Please mention the title of the position you applied for on the subject line of your email and application letter.
QUALIFIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
TIRET Corporate Human Resource Directorate
Phone - +251-58-226-35-43
Email - email@example.com
Office Number 207, Bahir Dar, ANRS, Ethiopia