|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Human Resource / HR
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Frontieri: Frontieri Consult PLC, based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with Office in Berlin, Germany, is one of the leading consulting firms in Ethiopia. The firm was established in 2008 primarily to undertake research and consulting activities in the areas of development in several disciplines to governmental and non-governmental organizations, and bilateral and multilateral institutions.
Frontieri is home for talented people with different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, the company assembled competent professionals and works in partnership with scholars across the country and abroad. For further information, please visit our website at: www.frontieri.com
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager with high level of enthusiasm. Join our team of energetic professionals that is committed to bringing change by providing adequate research findings and advisory services for policymakers and various end users.
Talent Acquisition Manager will develop and implement effective recruitment and selection practices, policies and procedures to support the attraction and retention of high caliber experts.
Forecast and Plan
Talent Acquisition Manager must coordinate with other division directors in order to anticipate future hiring needs and to develop a recruitment strategy in advance.
Build Successful Network and Relationship
To ensure that Frontieri has access to the widest possible pool of national and international candidates to choose from, Talent Acquisition Manager will build network and mingle with other employers and employees within the same industry by attending conferences, job fairs, conferences etc.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is in charge of managing the brand and reputation that the company presents to potential hires.
Create and Modify Procedures
Analyzing what works and what doesn’t, Talent Acquisition Manager is expected to critically evaluate Frontieri’s current recruiting and selection procedures and modify them accordingly. And, if necessary, she/he will design a brand new recruitment and selection procedures.
Talent Acquisition Manager will need to keep track Frontieri’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire etc.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with division directors to get a clear view on their hiring needs;
- Monitor overall staffing numbers, and ensure that they are sufficient and properly distributed in order to meet corporate goals;
- Research into competitors and market place;
- Liaise with the executive team to establish quarterly and yearly recruitment goals;
- Evaluate vacancy need and develop job description and specifications;
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of innovative channels;
- Research and choose job advertising options along the necessary budget;
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques;
- Present shortlisted candidate;
- Conduct interviews, prepare tests/presentations and finalize the selection process;
- Follow-up references ;
- Building cordial relationship with senior experts at all times (Participate in job fairs and career events, going in- person to different universities, by attending or sponsoring events preferred by the senior professionals etc.);
- Create ,manage and analyze talent pool database;
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation, and inform employees and directors about changes in regulation;
- Acts as a point of contact regarding recruitment issues;
- Document and present detailed progress reports on recruitment and selection;
- Follow up orientation and mentoring of new staff;
- Monitor performance of hired candidates ;
- Design the appropriate training and development for the hired candidates;
- Conduct and summarize exit interviews;
- Developing strategic framework to measure employee satisfaction;
- Working with the IT Team and building a design to boost employer branding;
Qualification and Experience:
- MBA and /or BA in Human Resource and Management, Administration and related social fields.
- 2+ years for MBA ,and above 5 years for BA with direct and proven experience in recruitment
- Managerial , leadership Strong decision-making skills experience
- Experience with candidate selection methods and sourcing
- Excellent understanding of top talent recruitment processes and challenges
- Good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Good understanding of employer branding strategies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic and thriving under pressure.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines
- Respectful, patient and empathetic to others
- Exceptional work ethic and thriving under pressure
- Comfortable with local and international travels.
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong knowledge on professional social medias
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their applications/motivation letters along with updated CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by clearly marking the position title on the subject line OR in person to the following address.
Fronteri Consult P.L.C
Bole Medhanalem, in front of sheger house, Lingo Tower 8th floor