|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| NGO |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Assist in ensuring that trucks are properly covered with tarpaulins and fill in the truck inspection reports before commencement of offloading.
- Assist the warehouse keeper in scrutinizing waybills to ensure that the commodities are of correct quantities and quality.
- Assist the warehouse keeper during offloading process to make sure that the offloading is properly undertaken.
- Assist in inspection and counting of commodities during offloading before the commodities are accepted in the warehouse.
Education and Experience
- Completion of TVET/(10+2) Certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience is required
Agency-wide Competencies for all CRS positions:
These are rooted in the mission, values, and principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and to achieve the desired results.
*Trusting Relationships *Professional Growth *Partnership *Accountability
Duty Station: CRS/ Nazareth
Please enter via for Program Manager I – Agriculture and Livelihood: https://form.jotform.com/202783577585571 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, October 17, 2020.
Applications should be submitted by October 17, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.