WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 10, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
East Africa Bottling S.C, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, is the sole bottler for Coca-Cola products in Ethiopia. We are very excited to invite qualified candidates who are prepared to work with passion and focus for the position of Tax Controller. The job holder is responsible to ensure the company financial operation is in alignment with internal policies and external regulations of the country. The position reports to the Tax and Treasury Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Playing as a tax advisory role at all time.
- Conducting an internal tax audit on regular basis and plays an attention directing role.
- Reviewing tax reconciliations in a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all tax proclamations, regulations, directives and guidance are implemented.
- Administer all communications with taxing authority.
- Maintaining proper filling for all relevant proclamations, regulations and directives and others tax documents.
- Preparing regular and on demand tax reports
- First Degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance with 5 years relevant experience in accounting system, financial reporting and tax controlling.
- Advanced understanding of IFRS and GAAP including the accounting for deferred taxes and tax risk positions.
- Expertise in country’s Tax law and regulations
- Click the below link
- Apply for the advert by building your profile on the website by creating an account (if you don’t have an account) or directly apply.