|Location||Bahirdar & Sekota, Amhara, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 21, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
International Development Enterprises (iDE) is an international NGO dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for poor rural households of Ethiopia through various projects implemented in different parts of the country.
iDE is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced personnel for the positions specified hereunder, wherein confirmation of hiring is contingent on funding. Hence, interested applicants who meet the specified requirements are invited to apply for the job opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall technical and leadership support to the Sanitation Marketing Project target woreda in the zone.
- Develop & facilitate clear pathways for Sanitation market system development, and scale up in the target zone.
- Act as the regional representative for iDE Ethiopia and represent iDE in regional meetings.
- Work alongside and closely with the Sales Agents Supervisors in the planning and implementation of field activities.
- Work closely with the consortium members to ensure the success of joint plan and targets of the project.
- BSc/BA in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or related fields or
- MSc/MA in Marketing Management, Business Administration, or related fields
- For BSc/BA, a minimum of 5 years’ experience directly related to WASH, market system development, value chain development, and management or
- For MSc/MA, a minimum of 3 years’ experience directly related to market system development, value chain development, and management
- Excellent experience in project management, leadership and team working
- Experience in working with medium- large scale enterprises; private sectors, relevant local government departments, banks, MFIs, mobile money, etc
- NGO experience is of a great advantage
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, and internet basics
Closing date: 10 (ten) calendar days from the first date of the announcement.
Interested applicants and only those meeting the above requirements are invited to send non-returnable copies of their applications; including Letter of Application, CV, and Credentials to the following address:
(1) Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
(2) Applicants must clearly indicate for which position they apply.
(3) iDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.