|Location||Kembata Tembaro and Hadiya zones, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
|Category|| Agriculture |
|Job Type|| Contract |
Inter Aide France (IAF) is an international NGO specialized on Rural Development Program Designing And Implementation. IAF Seeks to employ qualified Technical Field Supervisor for its scaling out Food security project of Kembata Tembaro and Hadiya Zones
- Plan and Implement integrated watershed development activities in collaboration with the local community organizations, farmers, Kebele administration as well as with development agents.
- Responsible on creating reference model micro-catchments in the Kebeles where he/she assigned through participatory implementation approach
- Responsible for the collection of detailed micro-catchment baseline and other relevant data
- Responsible for day to day project activities monitoring and compile monthly field reports of the watershed
- Train selected literate peer farmers on basic SWC technique and on other associated improved farm management practices
- Organize field cross visit on the model catchment area and share experience
- Backup community organization (Iddiers) and Kebele administration to engage and own the work carried out in their respective catchment areas.
Type of employment: - On contract base
- Diploma or BSc on Natural Resource Management or related fields
- Willing and motivated for full time field work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Firm believe in team work and participatory approach
- Knowledge of Hadiya and Kembata language is mandatory
- Motor bicycle riding license and skill is advantageous
- Minimum 0 to 2 years practical experience working with community on participatory agricultural extension and watershed management works.
Required Number: 26
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application letter enclosed with only detail CV and other credentials written in English via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by August 10, 2020 at the latest, referring the position title in the subject line of your email applicant who doesn`t follow the required application procedure will automatically be disqualified from the competition.
Personal application will not be acceptable. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply”