WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Responsible for Identifying Good Suppliers
- Responsible for Registering & Re Registering Products of the organization
- Establish Good communication & correspondence with suppliers
- Ensure Good Communication with the Respective Government & NGOs
- Ensure storage of products as per manufacturer's recommendation and compliant with regulatory authority standards.
- Ensure that products are issued from the right batch number and expiry date
- Provide technical support on how to maintain supplies, products, and storage areas/warehouses. Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using a computer.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Conduct annual inventory at the central warehouse and reconcile balance.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner by batch at the central warehouse.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps or other labeling equipment.
- Maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse safe and clean in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the issue and/or damage of stock and submit report periodically.
- Regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide Technical Support or direction to other Area Offices & warehouse workers.
- Pharmacist with University Degree/BSC in Pharmacy with a valid professional license.
- A minimum of 3 years and above related experience preferably with warehouse activities like proper receiving, storing, and issuing of products, promotional materials, and supplies, and also able to deliver work experience letter.
- An understanding, ability, and commitment to implementing Regulatory guidelines and policy.
- Ability of very good reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
- NGO experience is preferable .
- Awareness of stores and management regulations and standard procurement procedures
- An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing warehouse guidelines and policy
- Commitment to the company's and Donor's logistics and supplies requirements
- Ability to regularly follow up on product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Ability to make logical and timely decisions
- IT literate