WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 30, 2020|
|Category|| Pharmacy |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Euro Bio Health PLC is nationwide privately owned medical products importer and distributer in Ethiopia.
- Ensure that registration of all medical and pharmaceutical products are properly and effectively conducted and ensure all necessary documents are attained in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring that all renewals of all medical and pharmaceutical products are done on a timely basis and to completion.
- Process all documentation required for importation.
- Advise on requirements of regulations (new or current) by EFDA (or other related health bodies).
- Keep all documentation related to activities of registration, imports and distribution safely and in an organized manner, especially those that are deemed confidential.
- Facilitate & organize workshops and trainings in collaboration with the management for related staff to improve/enhance knowledge & skills on imported medical equipment, pharmaceutical products, supplies, chemicals and reagents and quality and safety pertaining to their respective fields.
- Monitor inventory management, stock movement, and related supply management activities in the organization. Monitor safety and quality of imported medical products throughout the supply chain, such as compliance on quality during transportation or any potential damage.
- Follow and enforce implementation of national laws and regulations related to medical devices and pharmaceutical products importation.
- Follow and ensure the warehouse and storage activities are in line with pharmaceutical and medical storage guidelines or Storage SOP and work hand in hand with warehouse manager and finance department on how inventory is controlled.
- Create awareness to cleaners about occurrence of hazardous risks during cleaning and how to protect themselves and others.
- Facilitate disposal of expired /damaged pharmaceutical and medical equipment device wastes according to EFDA waste disposal guidelines.
- Maintain and ensure good and cordial continued relations with current suppliers.
- Keep up to date with all current and pertinent information to the organization.
- Ensure all requirements are attained with new suppliers for registration and of new products
- Any other as required
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a recognized university.
- Should have renewed Health Professionals License Certificate from any regional EFDA.
- Minimum 3 years and above working experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sector
- Working in pharmaceutical and medical device importing sector is preferable
- Applicant should submit their experience & recent release (from recognized governmental body).
- Should be a ‘go getter’ and ensure completion of all tasks
- Must be proactive and not wait for results from others
- Must be diligent and vigilant
- Must be a team player
- Should be able to contribute to brainstorming sessions
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through firstname.lastname@example.org