|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 4, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure storage of products as per manufacturer’s recommendation and compliant to regulatory authority standard.
- Ensure that products are issued from the right batch number and expiry date following FEFO
- Provide technical support on how to maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse. Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using computer.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Conduct annual inventory at the central warehouse and reconcile balance.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner by batch at the central warehouse.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps or other labeling equipment.
- Maintain supplies, products and storage areas/warehouse safe and clean in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the issue and/or damage of stock and submit report periodically.
- Regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other warehouse workers.
- Pharmacist with University Degree/BSC in Pharmacy with valid professional license.
- A minimum of 3 years and above related experience preferably with warehouse activities like proper receiving, string and issuing of products, promotional materials and supplies, and also able to deliver work experience letter.
- An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing Regulatory guidelines and policy.
- Ability of very good reading, writing, listening, speaking skills.
- NGO experience is preferable.
Essential qualities and skills
- Awareness of stores and management regulations and standard procurement procedures;
- An understanding, ability and commitment to implementing warehouse guidelines and policy.
- Commitment to DKT Ethiopia’s and Donor Logistics and Supplies requirement;
- Ability to regularly follow up product shelf life and inspect stock items regularly
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills;
- Ability to withstand pressure
- Ability to make logical and timely decisions
- IT literate
Duty Station: North Western Area Office/Bahirdar/
Application deadline: September 7, 2020
Interested applicants with the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit her/his updated copy of CV, credentials, and supporting letter within five (5) working days after this announcement to the following address.
North Western Area Office /Bahirdar
Kebele 14 around China Camp, near Finote School
DKT Ethiopia Head Office ,Kirkos K/Ketema Woreda 02 H.NO.177, Ethio-Chinese Friendship Road Street, Across the street Tebaber Berta Building 2nd floor,