|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
He/she oversee the gathering and archiving information of equipment and plant layouts of the factories. Organize the maintenance planning team to help keep machines run efficiently and have a longer life. Analyze, control and report the data received from the sites in order to help the site maintenance manager to organize proper preventive maintenance.
Main duties & responsibilities
· Follow mechanical machine audit results.
· Monitor the updates and archives of equipment manuals.
· Draft procedures and memos to be followed.
· Monitor Updates/upgrades technical drawings of plant layout and equipment.
· Follow-up of the Key Performance Indicator systems and report using proper tools.
· Supervise the gathering and organization of preventive maintenance tasks from manufacturers manual and adapt it to the company standard.
· Follow the scheduling and prioritization of the maintenance tasks according to our Maintenance Computerized System and the emergence of the field.
· Follow the scheduling and prioritization of the external technicians according to the equipment maintenance plan.
· Ensures the adaptation of sustainable solutions proposed by the study team to the preventive plan of equipment.
· Follow and check spare part availability and notify managers to place orders ahead of planned maintenance.
· Preparer the maintenance analysis reports for all the technical sectors according to periodic time.
· Summarize the updated performance indicators for presentation.
· Ensures the animation of the maintenance meetings in relation to the Country and site maintenance managers for all the departments according to a periodic time.
· Ensure plant preventive maintenances are done as per the schedule and/or suppliers’ instructions.
· Validate recovery plans.
· Supervise the development of workshop maintenance and repair procedures.
· Ensures safety regulations are correctly applied and develops new safety regulations when necessary.
· Mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and related field of study
· +5 years of documentation and archive protocol, maintenance planning, spare part management system.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their CV and application letter through online at firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 working days effective from the announcement of this notice.