|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
February 22, 2021
hadero coffee company, has established coffee roasting factory at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. hadero adds value on green coffee and supply to local and international market. hadero is looking for highly motivated and experienced personnel to fill the following position.
Post Title : Technical Supervisor
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Salary : As per company Scale
Required : One
Term of employment: Indefinite period (Permanent)
Responsible in protecting and maintenance of all technical areas of the company to the standards laid down by the Company. Provide services in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical engineering. Install, setup, and monitor various equipment in roasting, grinding and other areas of the company. Responsible for the installation and maintenance of all interior and exterior lighting, ventilation and plumbing, equipment/machines, generator, Espresso machine, fire control equipment and other duties as required.
- Plan and prepare preventive as well as corrective maintenance schedule for the production, office and public areas based on relevant manuals
- Perform timely preventive maintenance on production machines based on the schedule
- Perform manageable repairs and calibrations on production machinery
- Perform minor repairs and/or replacements of office furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Protect Company assets by properly securing tools, equipment, and supplies
- As per the company’s quality control checklist the maintenance/repair work must be completed
- Ensure office as well as production area windows, doors, furniture, phones/ fax, sockets, lighting, ventilation system, supplementary equipment, bathroom, doors /curtains/blinds, walls/ floor and ceiling are up to the standard
- Be available to work with flexible schedule
- Perform work duties in accordance with safe and secure procedures
- Liaising with general service, provides direct labor as required in the event of emergency situations
- Performs and/or assists in skilled/semiskilled maintenance, installation and repair to buildings and equipment in connection with construction and mechanical trades, including plumbing, painting, carpentry, electrical, masonry, metal work, glazing, tile work, roofing, flooring, ventilating systems, welding and mechanics.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains all types of door and lock hardware.
Maintains inventory of materials needed to perform tasks
- Document technical problems and resolutions for future reference
- Performs other job-related duties as required
- Diploma and higher TVET institute in related discipline
- 2 years’ and above experience Additional requirements:
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, ventilation, electrical, and/or other general repair skills
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods, often for a minimum of 2 hours at a time.
- Must be able to frequently walk and climb/descend stairs approximately 50% of the time.
- Basic daily checkup routines.
- Basic servicing skills.
- Strong communication and willingness to work longer hours when required.
- Strong planning, prioritizing and executing capability
Interested candidates shall provide Up-to-date CV with (Salary history; Daytime telephone number and or an e-mail address) through one of the following address until Feb. 27, 2020:
· Ethiojob website,
· E-mail: email@example.com
· In person to Addis Ababa, company’s Head Office located at at Jackros (Bole Sub City) , Addis Ababa, which is found next to Meta Beer ware house.
· For further information, please contact HR department using +251-116670708
NB: Only the short listed applicants will be contacted prior to the interview