|Location||Addis Ababa Ayer Tena, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our Company Purewood Pulp Paper & Packaging PLC seeks to hire competent, experienced & aspiring applicants to fill the following vacant positions.
Department: Sales and Marketing
Report to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Number of vacant post:- 1 (One)
Employment Type: Permanent with 60 days of probation period.
Under the close supervision and control the Sales & Marketing, the Receptionist/ Telephone Marketer is responsible for the operation of telephone switchboard to connect incoming and outgoing local and long distance business calls; entertaining company customers, clients and guests; handling incoming and outgoing phone calls, receiving and responding key customers order and all new customers, new agents arranging schedules to contact in person, performing clerical activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains and updates directory of all company’s phone numbers and any local extensions in order to assist callers in locating the desired parties;
- Operates telephone switchboard to connect incoming and outgoing as well as local and long distance calls;
- Attends the switchboard throughout office hours as long as he/she is on duty and no relief operator to stand in;
- Receives and replies incoming and outgoing messages in good manners;
- Observes switchboard for incoming calls switches or use other devices to connect a caller and a receiver;
- Handles outgoing and incoming official messages according to instructions provided;
- Entertains only those official outgoing messages as outlined in the work instruction of the company;
- Notifies superior of telephone or extension malfunctions for corrective actions;
- Entertains company customers, clients and guests and directs them to management or staff members and work units they want;
- Maintains a log of all outgoing or collects long distance calls;
- Performs other job related duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Tools, Equipment and work aids
- Uses telephone switch board, desktop computer/laptop, Printer & copier
Education, Training and Experience:
- BA degree in Marketing/Salesmanship/Management/ Accounting/ Economics/ and 2 years related experience specially in tele marketing Or College diploma in secretarial Science or office management / Accounting/Marketing and 4 years related work experience in FMCG Sector or TVET (10+2) certificate in Accounting / in Marketing/Salesmanship/6 years related work experience.
- SKILLS (work, Communication, People, Customer, Business,)
- Negotiation skill, Advanced excel and other basic computer skill, Analytical skill Report preparation and presentation skill.
WORK RELATED TRAININGS
- Training about, Attitude development & Customers service, Communication/telephone machine operating training.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- The job holder is expected to be a self-starter who tries to perform activities beyond minimal levels of performances.
- The job holder is expected to maintain high and acceptable level of ethical standard.
- The job holder is expected to set stretched level of performance, not satisfied with average performance
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to submit their CVs application letter & other testimonials in person within 7 working days starting from the date of this announcement to HR & Administration office found in Ayer Tena Ismail Ture Building first floor or by email, through:firstname.lastname@example.org till November 13, 2021.