|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 29, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES ETHIOPIA is part of a global humanitarian organization dedicated to improving the care of children deprived of parental care. We provide Family-like Care and social services for vulnerable families through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in seven locations: Addis Ababa, Bahir Dar, Gode, Harar, Hawassa, Jimma, Mekelle, with the National Office in Addis Ababa.
The organization intends to do general renovation work to improve the condition of the existing buildings and facilities at its Hawassa program location including Family Houses and other facilities within its Hawassa Children’s Village. Therefore, the Organization is seeking to recruit a CONSULTANT to be in charge the preparation of design and design related documents, construction permit (if needed), daily works supervision, total project administration and accountancy for the above mentioned works for 12 months contract period and 12 months defects liability period.
- Individuals or firms with 10 years' experience in related and building supervision works.
- Individual Consultants or Directors/Lead consultants of Consultancy Firms should possess a BSc in Civil Engineering or in Architecture from a reputable University. They should also possess relevant Professional certifications.
- Proven skills in the use of Microsoft Office, CAD software, works supervision and works accountancy.
- Sound understanding of the required permits and licenses concerning building and construction.
- Proven experience in managing/supervising similar construction projects.
- Have valid and legal documents: such as certificate of registration, VAT registration certificate and others
In accordance with the Organization’s Child Protection Policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.