|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The individual will be responsible to coordinate the preparation of technical, non-technical and financial documents of an active tender. It is the role of the Bid Coordinator, to smoothly manage a response to ‘Request for Tenders’ (RFT) or ‘Request for Proposals’ (RFP) issued by purchasing authorities/ Customers and ensure that the solution proposed is complete and appropriate and results in the best proposal possible.
Reports to Deputy GM, (Planning& Business Dev.t).
- /B.Sc. in business and/or Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Civil or any other field related to the position.
- 7/10 Practical experience in a similar position.
- Strong time-management & organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Leadership & Supervision Skills.
- Excellent knowledge in tendering, proposal and contract development.
- Planning & Scheduling Skill.
Our Address: A.A Head Office, Lideta, Next to Flintstone Building, A.I.A Business center 4 th
Floor office No.4 (HR OFFICE).
For More Information: Tell. 011-557.93.03