|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The individual will beassigned as a primary technical contract in the preparation of technical bid proposal documents of an active tender. The engineer is also responsible for the preparation of detailed technical documentation as instructed by its supervisor.
Reports to Tender Preparation Coordinator.
- Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical/Civil or any other field related to the position.
- 0-1-year Experience with 3.25 GPA and above.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and committed to deadlines
- Passionate to work in tendering and proposal preparation
- Technical knowledge of engineering and construction techniques.
- Female candidates are also encouraged.
Our Address: A.A Head Office, Lideta, Next to Flintstone Building, A.I.A Business center 4 th
Floor office No.4 (HR OFFICE).
For More Information: Tell. 011-557.93.03