|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The individual will be responsible for the design any design revisions and preparation of complete technical bid proposal documents of an active tender. The engineer is also responsible for the direct supervision of its junior engineers on the field as well as for the smooth technical communication with partners (Customers and/or Suppliers/Manufacturers).
Reports to Tender Preparation Coordinator.
- /Bsc. Degree in Civil/ Hydraulics, Construction management or any other field related to the position.
- 4/6 or more years’ Experience.
- Practical experience in a similar position.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time.
- Self-motivation and total commitment to deadlines
- Supervision skills.
- Excellent knowledge in tendering and proposal
- Technical knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction techniques.
- Female candidate is encouraged.
Our Address: A.A Head Office, Lideta, Next to Flintstone Building, A.I.A Business center 4 th
Floor office No.4 (HR OFFICE).
For More Information: Tell. 011-557.93.03