|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|Category|| Tourism |
|Job Type|| Contract |
International Medical Corps would like to have a corporate agreement with a travel agent who can provide flight ticket service as per the details below.
1. Scope of work
International Medical Corps (IMC) will require its Travel Services Vendor. Vendors wishing to submit a proposal that must be provide a written description of their capability and/or willingness to meet the following service criteria:
1.1 General Vendor requirement
- Travelers shall be defined as IMC’s partners, employees, affiliate’s employees, agents, contractors or representatives working on behalf of IMC or affiliates.
- The vendor’s provision of these services is subject to availability of airline seating.
2. Obligations of Travel service Vendors:
1. The vendors shall exercise all necessary skill, care and diligence in the performance of the service and shall carry out all its responsibilities in accordance with the highest professional standard and code of conduct.
2. The vendors make flight reservations, and issuing of flight tickets for national and international travels upon official requests by email.
3. The vendors should facilitate refunds for cancelled flight
4. The vendors must provide credit sales as per the corporate agreement.
5. Terms of the payment arranged by the travel agents should be specifically mentioned in writing.
6. The quotation should clearly show the service charge for domestic and international flight.
7. The vendors should arrange the shorter available rout and competitive price for all flight ticket purchase.
8. The vendors should be flexible to provide telephone support service for travelers after office hours, weekend and holiday if required.
9. The vendors should notifying travelers of known flight cancellations and delays
10. The vendors should assist travelers, where required, to recovery lost packages
11. The vendors are required to mention information and reports requested by International Medical Corps.
3. Selection Criteria
|1||Company profile||Company profile including IATA certificates & professional certificates||15|
|2||Renewed trade license||Renewed trade license, VAT & TIN registration certificates.||15|
|3||Experience||Experience and expertise of the firm within the non-for-profit sectors and experience and ability of the team to be assigned to this task|
|4||Duration of the Credit Service||Proposed duration of credit service time limit||20|
|5||Maximum amount of credit Service||Maximum amount of credit Service provided in a month||20|
|6||Means of booking service, Physical Address||Proximity to IMC office and means of service during holidays & out of office hour||10|
1. Required Document for bid
|1. The Vendors must have IATA registered travel agent.|
2. Business Ticketing Registration
3. Valid & renewed trade license
· Supplementary document
7. Document that shows your service quality
8. Document that shows your experience
1. You are required to collect our Request for Quotation and the TOR from our office from March 27, 2020 to March 31, 2020 as per the below address during office hours.
2. You can submit your financial and service proposal and request for quotation with sealed envelope to the specific Bid box located at our office on or before March 31, 2020 till 5:00pm local time.
3. We will notify the final bidding result to the final winner officially.
4. International Medical Corps, Ethiopian mission has the legal right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
International Medical Corps, Ethiopian Missions
Human Resource and Administration Department
Kirkos Sub City Kebele 02, House number 226
Meskel Flower Road, Behind Nazra Hotel,
Tel: 0114701033, 0114701053, 0114701046
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia