|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Cheshire Ethiopia, CE (formerly known as Cheshire Services Ethiopia) is a pioneer non-governmental Disability and Development organization registered as Local Civil Society Organization committed to the provision of rehabilitation services to persons with disabilities in Ethiopia since 1962. Children with physical and development disabilities between the ages of 5-18 are main targets of our services who are benefitting from the different center based, community based and mobile outreach rehabilitation service points of the organization that stretch out to different strategic locations of the country.
After decades of cumulative organizational experience CE has now emerged as knowledge base-technical hub in disability with a wider scope of mandate and partnership with a large group of stakeholders to empower persons with disabilities.
As organizations evolve, the need to review the strategic direction remains paramount in ensuring that they retain their relevance in their spheres of influence. Accordingly, as part of its institutional capacity strengthening, CE would like to review implementation of its Strategic Plan (2016- 2020) and develop the next plan. CE intends to undertake this strategic planning exercise through the guidance of a consultant.
Click below to get more on the TOR
In order to be selected for this assignment, the Consulting firm needs to have a group of experts that must possess the following among other Academic and Professional qualifications:
- A minimum of a post graduate qualification in the field of Administration,
- Organizational Development, Management, and/ or Community Development or in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic planning;
- Experience in organizational and change management;
- Good knowledge of the disability, rehabilitation, health, and human rights field;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Highly motivated and committed to CE values of Responsiveness, Collaboration, Diversity, Integrity, and Non-discrimination
- Legally registered to operate in the country
Consultant will submit an Application Package to CE; including the following:
- Sealed Technical and Financial Proposals separately for the Consultancy Assignment;
- Updated curriculum vitae that clearly spells out qualifications and experience in relation to this assignment;
- Contacts and reference of 3 organizations that have recently contracted the consultant to carry out a similar assignment.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application package in person to Cheshire Ethiopia Head Office Located at Gurd Shola in front of Se’alite Meheret Church next to Ethiopian Management Institute, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or via the post office box 3427 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia within seven working days after advertisement